QUESTION & ANSWER
Q - Why does the course cost what it does ?
A - The following are items that are needed for the course, that we provide at our cost:
These are some of the reason that the course cost what it does.
1. Carpet; Wilton / Axminster / Tufted Wool / Seagrass / Sisal / Flatweave
2. Pad - felt / Double stick slab pad
3. Needles, thread, and wax
4. Latex for seam sealer on Wiltons
5. Acrilic for seam sealer on Seagrass
6. Seam tape for seams - Kool Glide tape & Double glue tape
7. Blades for the knifes
8. Mulit purpose glue for direct glue down
9. Glue (pressure sensitive) for double glue install
10. Tar paper for hands on glue down training
11. Double face tape for installation of Seagrass on stairs
12. 1/8 x 3/16 x 1/8 U-Notched trowels
13. 1/16 x 1/16 x 1/16 Square Notched trowels
14. Study guide hand book
16. Location to have the training for 3 days
17. Certifiers - 1 to 2 men ( travel expenses, gas, etc.)
18. Certification badges with pictures and certificate
Q - I understand these products, why should I take the course ?
A - This course is not for everyone, but the advantage of taking the course is
having the Natural Fiber Mills know who you are, and can call on you.
Also learning about the latest technology in our industry - such as Kool
Glide Iron. Everyone walks away with something.
Q - What is a job start up ?
A - This consists of NFIC going on the job and giving instruction for the
installers - whether it be Wiltons, Axminster, velvets, or any other natural fiber
Q - What is a job save ?
A - This is where the job has started, but installers are unsure or having difficulties
with a product. NFIC will go out on the job and assist the installer to correct or
If you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.